| Lori Edwards
Supervisor of Elections
A MESSAGE FROM LORI EDWARDS:
Thank you for the opportunity to serve as Supervisor of Elections. It is a challenge which I enjoy and appreciate. The Elections Office success is the result of the daily efforts of hard-working, knowledgeable, dedicated staff. Each employee goes the extra mile to serve the public in a professional and friendly manner. It has been my experience that each employee does more than is listed in their "job description!"
Please feel free to call or e-mail me with your comments or concerns.
* Election Administration Director: Cathy Bridges
* Deputy Supervisor of Elections: Casondra O'Neal
* Community Services Director: Rachel Harris
* Voter Services Coordinator: Annette Figueroa
* Election Worker Coordinator: Tara Banks
* Vote by Mail Coordinator: Lizbeth Padilla
* Operations Manager: Curtis Hatfield
* Early Voting Coordinator: Gisel Davila
* Bartow Branch Manager: Sonya Miller
* Assistant Fiscal Coordinator: Linda Lacourse
* Graphics Specialist: Betty Waye
* Assistant Voter Services Coordinator: Michele Suggs
* Assistant to the Deputy Supervisor: Tamesha Jones
* Operations Support Assistant: Zack Bryan
* Voter Services Specialist II: Jackie Velez
* Voter Services Specialist II: Yaritza Martinez
* Election Specialist I: Violet Shoemaker
* Outreach Specialist I: Mike Nacrelli
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. Effective July 1, 2006.